[reportlab-users] newbie question about PDF-generation from template

Andreas Rudolph andy at openindex.de
Mon Jun 16 04:37:02 EDT 2008

Hi Dinu,

> I'm writing something that will do what you want. You can see

> something quite similar posted in the following message here

> a while ago (in the meantime I had to replace the embedded

> PDF pages, because Andy didn't like them to be used for this

> purpose):

this sounds quite interisting.

> http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2008-May/006983.html

At the moment I don't see a connection between your posting and my
problem. Maybe my english is just too bad. ;)

> You can either wait for the thing to be released and/or help

> its development...

What kind of help do you need?
What's the actual stage of your project?
Can I take a look at the source code somewhere, maybe Sourceforge?
Is the project connected to ReportLab, or something independent?

greetz,

Andreas Rudolph

technik at openindex.de

http://www.openindex.de