[Westchester911truth] Fw: in commemoration of the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 murders

dimension04 at sbcglobal.net dimension04 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 01:40:29 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Via, Gary
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 7:42 PM
Subject: in commemoration of the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 murders

An Address to the Guilty

In Commemoration of the 5th Anniversary of the 9/11 Murders

by Gary Via,  9/11 Truth activist

inspired by Ralph Schoenman, Alex Jones, and William Pepper in NYC, Sept. 10, 2006

Five years is far too long a time for this nation to remain consumed with misdirected revenge and misbegotten wars of death, destruction and misery, all brought upon us by the 9/11 MYTH-a wicked lie which now stands revealed to all who can muster the courage to ask questions and look honestly at the evidence.

After five years of darkness and despair, NOW it is time to shine the light of TRUTH:

  a.. on the high CRIMES and cover-up of 9/11 and its residue of toxic debilitating DUST
  b.. on the high TREASON of the financial and corporate and political elites who orchestrated and facilitated the assaults for their own hegemonic ends
  c.. and on the high CONTEMPT of the entire ruling class toward ALL of us in ALL nations who work and struggle for the simple freedom to make a better life for ourselves and a better world for ALL to share

Yes, NOW it is time to lock arms and engage hearts together with ALL of our brothers and sisters in this struggle against TYRANNY-the same arrogant tyranny our forefathers fought against. And just as they threw out the tea into the harbor of Boston, so will we throw out the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, GATT, WTO, CIA, NSA and all the alphabet scum soup institutions and control structures!

And likewise we renounce and revoke all the un-Constitutional laws and renegade Presidential decrees imposed on us by this decadent and murderous ruling class.

They may have the WEALTH of money, but we have the COMMONWEALTH of community, the STRENGTH of our numbers, the INTEGRITY of our truth, and the COURAGE of our commitment to the future generations-to our children and to all children who will follow us.

And we will NOT leave them a desecrated prison planet gulag!

We will NOT allow these elites to perpetrate a new false-flag mass-murder terror trick-a new 9/11 to scam us into World War III with Iran or Syria or Venezuela or whomever else they fix their aim upon.

We say NO to ALL their WARS!

We say NO to this depraved war-mongering ruling class and their global enslavement project!

And we say YES-we are coming after you, and we will EXpose and DEpose and CONVICT you ALL!