[Westchester911truth] the wheels are FALLING OFF!

dimension04 at sbcglobal.net dimension04 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 15 14:27:01 EDT 2006

Yes, the wheels are falling off our crime-syndicate government -- and if your friends and family are still emotionally attached to that now-rickety wagon, they're headed for a painful crash.  Below are items from today's Truthout.org mailing.

Even though Truthout consistently fails to recognize the 9/11 Truth Movement -- and I have argued with Director Marc Ash about that -- even so, the Truths that are sent out are extremely helpful.

(I don't know if they ALL are, because I choose only those items about issues I'm working on.  But that, too, is helpful --Truthout.org's digest-style presentation.  It's a buffet.  All of it doesn't have to "agree with you.")

But today's items below are ones that I find delicious and nutritious!  No need to even read the articles, although they are made available.  The summary paragraphs here are very nourishing to those of us who long ago "knew it was all wrong."   Today's news items illuminate that -- and indicate that "all wrong" is truly beginning to collapse.

(Not to mention prominent Republicans, all over the news, defying Bush's dictatorship demands to re-legalize torture!  Poor Baby Bush.  The tantrum-toddler seems to no longer be getting his way...)

Connie
- - -

Jason Leopold | Murtha Lays the Dead at Rumsfeld's Door
(Murtha is a military officer and war hero!)

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/091506J.shtml
Democratic congressman John Murtha has released a 12-page report outlining severe shortfalls plaguing the US Army as thousands of troops prepare to be deployed to Iraq. Murtha said Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld bears full responsibility for the military's consistent readiness failures and demanded that he resign.

Robert Byrd | A Call for Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld to Resign
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/091506K.shtml
Robert Byrd writes to President Bush: "The war in Iraq has backfired, producing more recruits for terrorism, and deep divisions within our own country. It is a war we should never have begun. The detour from our attack on bin Laden and his minions, hiding in the cracks and crevices of the rough terrain of Afghanistan, to the unwise and unprovoked attack on Iraq has been a disastrous one." He continues, "The United States is a weaker power now, especially in the Middle East, but also in the court of world opinion."

Republican Rep. Bob Ney to Plead Guilty to Criminal Charge
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/091506L.shtml
Representative Bob Ney, Republican of Ohio, has agreed to plead guilty to federal criminal charges related to his dealings with the corrupt lobbyist Jack Abramoff. Ney is the first member of Congress to admit to criminal charges in the Abramoff investigation.

FCC Ordered Media Ownership Study Destroyed
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/091506O.shtml
The Federal Communications Commission ordered its staff to destroy all copies of a draft study that suggested greater concentration of media ownership...(is harmful).