[reportlab-users] Reportlab issue list

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Jan 26 11:59:30 EST 2021

Hi Claude,

thanks for the exampl; your png looks awful :(

I just ran this on my machine using the thirdparty version of svglib we have in rlextra and the png output looks fine. I
think this svglib was last synced at with 0.8.1, but changes were made last in 2018/11/15

So

1) what version of svglib are you using? I can then replicate almost surely.

2) I attach the result of running my svglib to produce a python file which represents exactly which rl graphics ops are
being used, claude-example.py; when I run it I see a good png.

3) Can you try to produce a python output with your svglib. Direct comparison with mine will show where the svglib is
producing differences.

4) Also what OS, python versions are being used? I am using python 3.9.1 archlinux x86_amd64.