[reportlab-users] Reportlab issue list

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Jan 28 10:40:57 EST 2021

Hi Claude, I replicated your issue with 3.5.60 vs svglib; it seems that you are setting fillMode=1 on paths. One of the
changes in 3.5.60 was to actually set the passed value of fixMode and it seems that although that works for pdf it
doesn't work for renderPM.

Obviously the _renderPM.c code for this case is busted, libart_lgpl is very old and no-one is ever going to fix or
explain it.

Not sure how this will be fixed as setting in Path fixed a filling bug in PDF