[reportlab-users] Markdown -- Just Curious

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Jan 30 02:56:32 EST 2020

I'm not aware of one.  In our hosted applications, when clients need
to author somewhat-rich text, we have generally ended up using various
rich text editors which produce a subset of xhtml, and transform that.
I'm sure it would be used by many - especially if you left a way for
people to create the 'enclosing document', and use your library to
fill the 'story' part within their own designs.

- Andy