[reportlab-users] Markdown -- Just Curious

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Wed Jan 29 17:32:58 EST 2020

I'm doing more and more stuff with Markdown, because it's easy and quick
to edit and doesn't require the loading of a 50MB word processor.

I'm just curious to know if anyone has written a markdown-to-PDF
converter using ReportLab.  There are lots of markdown-to HTML-to-PDF
converters, and several of them are written in Python, but they're using
rather large external libraries.  It seems like ReportLab would be ideal
for this, and I'm just wondering whether it has ever been done before I
embark on a project myself.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.