[reportlab-users] Markdown -- Just Curious

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Thu Jan 30 12:22:14 EST 2020

I think I wrote something once to convert XML DocBook to PDF via ReportLab. Pretty sure it was never „finished“. Very sure it was never „published“.

The main issue I see with MarkDown is the number of flavours and lack of proper specifications. And also, some of the more interesting things are simply left to HTML. So essentially, it‘s only HTML for the lazy of us.

Cheers,

Dinu