[reportlab-users] A ReportLab Book

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Fri Feb 16 17:57:09 EST 2018

Hi Dinu,

It would be fun to write the book with ReportLab. That would be really
meta. I am actually writing it in Markdown basically as that makes it easy
for Leanpub to convert it to an attractive format for PDF, epub and mobi
formats. I do use Python to generate parts of the book in other ways though.

I will take a look at your project too.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Driscoll