[reportlab-users] A ReportLab Book

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri Feb 16 12:49:36 EST 2018

Hi Mike!

This is cool stuff, and long overdue! I've supported your project on Kickstarter right away!

If I get it right you'll typeset the book using reportlab, which is way cool. I suggest dedicating a separate chapter to this chapter, if you like the idea.

A shameless plug: feel free to include something on my svglib code that was recently massively evamped by Claude: https://github.com/deeplook/svglib

Today the single most important missing feature is native PDF gradient support. If reportlab had that I think it would be extremely interesting.

Cheers,

Dinu