[reportlab-users] Large table with totals in page footer

Tony Middleton tony at echtrees.org.uk
Fri Mar 31 06:29:35 EDT 2017

Thank you.  I've now got something working with afterPage and onSplit.
When I have the code tidied up I'll show it here.

However, I do have a complication.  The documents I create will have a
table of approx 7000 rows over 600 pages.  I need to introduce page
breaks in the table at certain points.  I though there might be a
pagebreak command in TableStyle but there isn't.  I got round this
initially by splitting the table into multiple tables with PageBreak()
between but this messes up my code for page footers.

Is there a way of forcing page break in a single table or do I have to
make my code cope with multiple tables?

Regards

Tony