[reportlab-users] ReporLab Printing

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Jan 12 10:30:39 EST 2016

Once the PDF is made then all resources are statically inside the pdf. Images
can be large and possible could cause the printer some work to render. If the
images are jpeg then they are rendered natively by PDF for  other images we
normally have to convert to RGB planes and then compress those to a stream for
use in PDF.