[reportlab-users] ReporLab Printing

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Tue Jan 12 05:03:53 EST 2016

Hi,

you may well get more print aware readers by posting to the ReportLab users list

anyhow, so far as I am aware there's nothing in the reportlab toolkit which
would make PDF's slow down between pages. It's not clear exactly when the delay
occurs. Are you making the PDF on disk and then sending to the printer or are
you somehow creating the PDF on the fly and streaming the result to the printer?