[reportlab-users] build _renderPM extension

joancarles casasín joanca at casasin.com
Wed Jun 19 10:48:16 EDT 2013

Hi again,

I have brew but cant install with the --universal
And I have last version of freetype installed with macports, I saw the one in brew is not the last one. Hopefully there won't be any conflict…

Many thanks for your help Andy and Robin,

this is the error output I got:
----
Airjca:~ joanca$ sudo brew install freetype --universal
/usr/local/Library/Homebrew/global.rb:43: warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local/bin in PATH, mode 040777
/usr/local/bin/brew:74: warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local/bin in PATH, mode 040777
Error: No available formula for freetype
Apple distributes freetype with OS X, you can find it in /usr/X11/lib.
However not all build scripts look here, so you may need to call ENV.x11
in your formula's install function.
----

jca

Joancarles Casasín