[reportlab-users] RTL Support

J. R. Carroll jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net
Wed Jun 19 09:22:19 EDT 2013

All,

I'm trying to help someone on stackoverflow.com with an issue he is having
with ReportLab and RTL wrapping/flowables, but I've never done RTL dev and
I don't speak the language he is working in (so it's very difficult for me
to see where the problem is).

If you are interested in helping him or have some insight you might check
out his post.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17166198/arabic-text-is-not-properly-wrapped-in-reportlabs-paragraph-flowable?noredirect=1#comment24888868_17166198

Furthermore, I did find this: http://www.reportlab.com/software/dev/ but
I couldn't find a date or version associated with this (I see it's under
the ubiquitous 'dev' URI, so I suspect it's still in development), but I
was wondering if there are any updates to this that aren't posted on the
website.

-J

----

J. R. Carroll
Independent Researcher through Hurtz Labs
Research Methods, Test Development, and Statistics
www.jrcresearch.net
www.ontvp.com
Cell: (650) 776-6613
Email: jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net