[reportlab-users] RTL Support

Marek Caltik marek.caltik at geomodel.eu
Wed Jun 19 09:56:47 EDT 2013

Thanks J.R. Carroll for your effort trying to help me (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17166198/arabic-text-is-not-properly-wrapped-in-reportlabs-paragraph-flowable)!
I do not speak Arabic as well, but I need to render the script properly.
Check out this image:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tn1977p7s9nlpi/arabic_bad_line_break_example.png,
where the problem is evident. I'm using the latest version of reportlab,
maybe I missed something to make it RTL enabled...

Marek