[reportlab-users] RTL Support

J. R. Carroll jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net
Wed Jun 19 10:01:11 EDT 2013

Hi Marek,

I posted an additional response on the SO page (and before I posted here, I
did see your additional photo) - Nascent_Notes =P. Not sure if you saw my
most recent message, but it looks like RTL is not supported by ReportLab at
this time (still waiting for confirmation)
http://www.reportlab.com/software/dev/ .

Good luck! Hopefully someone here can assist.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Marek Caltik <marek.caltik at geomodel.eu>wrote:

> problem is evident. I'm using the latest version of reportlab, maybe I

> missed something to make it RTL enabled...

----

J. R. Carroll
Independent Researcher through Hurtz Labs
Research Methods, Test Development, and Statistics
www.jrcresearch.net
www.ontvp.com
Cell: (650) 776-6613
Email: jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net