[reportlab-users] SVG/EPS and ReportLab

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Jan 2 16:17:59 EST 2013

Our commercial package lets you work with PDF artwork very easily. So you
can take a vector image, convert it to PDF by any of a hundred means, and
use that as an image - or, to make life even easier, use your favourite
design package and save 'page backgrounds' (including logos and any static
content), which can be included with one API call.

In the open source world, there is some code floating around to help
convert SVG, but not from us. We hope that if people are using the
framework for corporate documents, they will consider going the 'ReportLab
PLUS' route ;-)

--
Andy Robinson
Managing Director