[reportlab-users] SVG/EPS and ReportLab

J. R. Carroll jrc.csus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:41:30 EST 2013

After doing some research, I found, references, albeit OLD, that Reportlab
doesn't play nice with SVG/EPS (by no fault of ReportLab) ---
http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2006-August/005247.html

Is this still the case? Im trying to embedded a graphic and I want it to
be scalable and I'm timid about putting a png or jpg (or some other
rasterized image) in there in the event that the logo ever gets
enlarged/shrunk - we can't have the company logo distorted for our
customers (plus, since this is the beginning stages of our work, we'll have
to tinker with the placement and size of the image, so I'd hate to have to
render the image outside ReportLab - to main obtain optimum quality - with
new dimensions every time I want to enlarge/shrink it).

Any ideas or thoughts? Are these worries justified?

-J

----

J. R. Carroll
Cell: (650) 776-6613