[reportlab-users] For Generating Multiple QR code o a pdf

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Fri Dec 20 12:20:24 EST 2013

Vaibhav Gajengi wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.

> Yes i tried with the renderPDF.draw(d,canvas,x,y).

> but my problem is when i am calling the renderPDF.draw for each QRCode

> it rendering the QRImage on different pages in PDF. my requirement is

> that i want the qr images on a single page in PDF File.

> Can i call the renderPDF.draw for multiple times ??

> or is there is any other way to solve the above problem ??

> please find attachment for PDF i want to place the qr code in

> rectangles which i drawn in pdf but the QRCodes are getting drawn on

> different pages in PDF File.

There was nothing attached to your message, but you're going to need to
show us your code somehow. renderPDF.draw should not eject the page. If
you are calling c.showPage() after each call to draw, then you should
be embarrassed that you didn't see the problem yourself.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.