[reportlab-users] For Generating Multiple QR code o a pdf

Vaibhav Gajengi vaibhav.gajengi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 00:06:19 EST 2013

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes i tried with the renderPDF.draw(d,canvas,x,y).
but my problem is when i am calling the renderPDF.draw for each QRCode it
rendering the QRImage on different pages in PDF.
my requirement is that i want the qr images on a single page in PDF File.
Can i call the renderPDF.draw for multiple times ??
or is there is any other way to solve the above problem ??
please find attachment for PDF i want to place the qr code in rectangles
which i drawn in pdf but the QRCodes are getting drawn on different pages
in PDF File.

Thanks..

Best Regards
Vaibhav