[reportlab-users] Python 3.x progress

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Dec 11 10:44:40 EST 2013

Michael,

I haven't got the installers / exe builders working yet with the new branch.
There are a couple of issues related to timing / version numbering etc etc that
need to be decided first. Additionally I need to try and get a cross
architecture build working for Python 3.3 so I can compile the x64 stuff on my
ancient win32 machine.