[reportlab-users] PDF created in ReportLab looks awesome in Foxit, awful in Adobe

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 04:56:40 EDT 2012

The thing is, I despise Adobe Reader (well, frankly, most Adobe software,
but Reader in particular) and never use it on my own machine unless I'm
forced to (some websites, sadly, insist on an Adobe plugin.) So I'm
happily developing/testing/developing/testing, and it all looks awesome...
and then I try it out on a client's machine and it looks not so hot. My
first reaction, of course, is "Get Adobe off of there!" but I can't very
well insist on that for everybody. Ah well.

Just to verify: you do also see the problem with the file I attached? I'm
not just hallucinating? Right? Right? <g>

Off I go to see whether it's due to my TrueType use, or something else...