[reportlab-users] PDF created in ReportLab looks awesome in Foxit, awful in Adobe

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Jul 13 04:08:39 EDT 2012

No, we did not know about this issue. Thanks for reporting it.

It's good timing as we are just starting a development cycle aimed to
get a new release out, and there are some other font/display issues.
We will play around with different font options and at the very least
hope to have some FAQs for people on what does and does not work.

- Andy Robinson

--
Andy Robinson
Managing Director