[reportlab-users] Extra row at end of table and page

Justin Shepard jshepdev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:42:08 EDT 2012

Tim, Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately I can't post my script (aside form the snippets that I did),
but I have been working wth the code provided in the link. It looks like
there may be somethinig with how I was handling the row heights (which
appears to be independent of the font size); I've since removed the row
height handling and am working on adjusting the padding to see if that will
work. I need to use about a 6 or 8 pt. font so that's why I wanted to
change the row height in the first place.