[reportlab-users] Extra row at end of table and page breaks [Repost]

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Thu Jul 5 14:15:08 EDT 2012

Justin Shepard wrote:

> I'm building a table by using a list to store the data, and a table style.

> I also have splitByRow enabled and repeatRows set to 1 (to handle

> headers).

> The problem is that there is an extra row added at the end of each

> page and

> at the end of the table. I have a row counter on the left of the page and

> these blank rows are never numbered. Where are they coming from and

> how can

> I get rid of them?

Is there a chance you can post a complete runnable sample? Here, for
example, is a complete sample that is somewhat similar to what you are
trying to do. It uses repeatRows, but doesn't get extra footer rows.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9271370/how-to-repeat-table-column-headings-over-page-breaks-in-pdf-output-from-reportla

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.