[reportlab-users] Does reportlab support "watermarks"

J. R. Carroll jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net
Mon Dec 3 09:26:45 EST 2012

Hmmm my apologies, I just checked the listserv on the web and I see Andy
already responded to this question.

Not sure why I didn't get the email =/

Thanks Andy - I'll wait for Robin!

(pasting his response below)

We have actually implemented 'screen only' buttons in some of our

> commercial solutions (e.g. "Buy Now" buttons on a product factsheet,

> which make absolutely no sense when printed), but it's done in a

> completely separate drawing layer. When Robin gets in, hopefully he

> can post a code snippet to do it.

> - Andy

----

J. R. Carroll
Independent Researcher through Hurtz Labs
Research Methods, Test Development, and Statistics
www.jrcresearch.net
Cell: (650) 776-6613
Email: jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net
jrcarroll at hurtzlab.com