[reportlab-users] Canvas background

Harry Waye hwaye at microwayes.net
Tue Sep 1 05:51:42 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info. I'll have a look at what trml2pdf is doing with
the background, and see if it supports passing of the include tag.

If I get desperate I'll have a look at pageCatcher, do you have a none
broken link. My brief google search and mailing list links produced
only dead ones. A donations system for pageCatcher (as opposed to
purchase) would be appreciated.