[reportlab-users] Alternative paragraph implementation with HTML and CSS

Dirk Holtwick dirk.holtwick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:42:49 EDT 2009

> BTW Dirk's code looks pretty clean, much cleaner than mine...

> But, at least some of the classes look quite similar to what

> wordaxe does in the para_fragments.py module.

Indeed it can be that I have been inspired by your code, since I have
read it by this time. I just tried to break it down into small peaces.
Maybe this approach could be useful for an integration with wordaxe and
the kerning too. If we replace the DOM input by something more generic
this might also fit for rst2pdf. As I said I would be happy to donate
this paragraph related code if it is useful somewhere else.

Dirk