[reportlab-users] Saving annotations with Platypus

Chris Foster cfoster at oda.state.or.us
Tue Feb 10 18:58:15 EST 2009

Thank you.

Your test code works fine and I re-implemented my DocTemplate subclass
to closely match the test code and it is now working. I can see the
results with the Mac Preview application BTW. However, I'm still
missing something subtle. I had to explicitly save the canvas. It
looks like this should have happened by default in _endBuild()?