[reportlab-users] Show the world your ReportLab solutions...

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Dec 4 12:18:25 EST 2009

We have two collections of solutions built with ReportLab at the
moment, and we'd like to expand both.

On the commercial site we have a collection of impressive solutions -
most by us but some from contributors....
http://www.reportlab.com/solutions/casestudy/

On the open-source side, we have some rather tired submissions dating
back to about 2001 :-(
http://www.reportlab.org/samples/

As we bring the two sites together, we really want to build a gallery
of all the great solutions people have built out there. It doesn't
matter if it's open source or commercial, serious or lighthearted,
telling a business story or a technical one, or just making a
great-looking document. In fact, we really like the last one...

We've worked out a standard content-backed format for these, including
thumbnails, main image, descriptions, and of course the ability to
download sample PDF files.

These will appear in one or more places on our new site, and we'll try
to use tagging and rules to show relevant stories on the edges of
other pages - so if you're reading about our charting functionality,
somebody's great charts might show up.

So, if you've built anything you'd like to share, please register.
Once logged in, you'll be able to start drafting your 'case study',
and we'll help you with anything you need including proofreading and
artwork. We'll aim to get them live as quickly as we can, and to help
publicise your good work...

https://www.reportlab.com/accounts/login/

Best Regards,

--