[reportlab-users] ReportLab open source policy (was "headers andfooters")

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Sep 19 07:23:30 EDT 2008

2008/9/19 Yoann Roman <yroman-reportlab at altalang.com>:

> What's your preferred submission method for patches?

For now, email to this list. When our new site is up we will have a
tracker and some more formal means to submit them.

> I submitted a patch

> in early September to fix drawImage's anchoring, but I never saw an

> acknowledgement that it was received or why it would/wouldn't work.

> I also see the trunk hasn't been updated yet.

I remember that one - sorry it didn't make it in, Robin and I
were just flat out. I agree with your analysis, BTW - the intent
was to position an image within the bounding box. We'll
take a look next week.

We're probably going to do a 2.2.1 late next week (maybe even
put it in PyPi!) as we have made a few more tidy-ups in our
commercial package, which needs releasing in sync.

> Thanks for all you already do with RL!

You're welcome!

- Andy