[reportlab-users] ReportLab open source policy (was "headers andfooters")

Yoann Roman yroman-reportlab at altalang.com
Fri Sep 19 06:57:05 EDT 2008

Andy Robinson wrote...

> For anyone new to this 7-year-old discussion: we would really, really

> love people to send in test scripts, teaching examples, cleanups

> of docstrings, changes to manuals etc. This is an easy and safe way

> to start contributing to any open source project. Just send stuff to

> the list.

What's your preferred submission method for patches? I submitted a patch
in early September to fix drawImage's anchoring, but I never saw an
acknowledgement that it was received or why it would/wouldn't work.
I also see the trunk hasn't been updated yet.

I completely understand ReportLab developers are busy with client
projects, so this is more about finding out how to best assist you and
is not a criticism in any way.

Thanks for all you already do with RL!

--
Yoann Roman