[reportlab-users] Bulleted Text not displaying

Peter Mattingly pmattingly at mail.csuchico.edu
Tue Oct 21 17:26:53 EDT 2008

Again, I truly did not mean to "snark" (is that a verb now?), I just "wrote
angry"; Not necessarily about the subject at hand, if that makes any sense.

>_>

I do write well, I've worked very hard to become so. So I would like to
contribute one of my stronger skills (writing) while working on
understanding ReportLab (a weaker skill). In fact I believe it would be
conducive to the process of learning about ReportLab, as I would have to
gain a thorough knowledge of various topics in order to write knowledgeably
about them.