[reportlab-users] Bulleted Text not displaying

Roberto Alsina ralsina at netmanagers.com.ar
Sat Oct 18 07:24:43 EDT 2008

On Saturday 18 October 2008 01:43:43 Peter Mattingly wrote:

> I would like to see the documentation submission process streamlined in

> some fashion, I believe that writing programmatic constructs is too much to

> ask for simple changes in language.  Though I do see the point for

> examples, teaching code, etc.

> I mention Wiki's because I believe they would be a good solution to the

> problem of making the documentation more community oriented and would lower

> the bar for submissions.  I certainly did not mean to imply anything

> negative by offering my opinion on wiki's!

> I think that point of Roberto's was pretty bizzarre, but I wanted to cover

> it anyway in case anyone got the wrong idea.

You are right. Rereading your original post, the part about wikis is perhaps
the more reasonable one. I was just tired of eating snarkiness for 50
paragraphs and let that colour my perception.

As you said: "Nerd's aren't good at writing, in general.  Me being the
exception."

--
("\''/").__..-''"`-. . Roberto Alsina
`9_ 9 ) `-. ( ).`-._.`) KDE Developer (MFCH)

by definition, not smart enough to debug it. --Brian W. Kernighan