[reportlab-users] manual proposal

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Oct 19 13:08:36 EDT 2008

hi,

If there is interest in putting together a manual on Reportlab then I'm
as keen as mustard to help get one going. We have a community of free
documentation writers at FLOSS Manuals and a tool set that enables the
ease of production, translation and output to online (via an embedded
manual api) or book form.

If there is anyone wanting to lead this initiative I will start and
empty manual and you can get going. I will help as much as you need if
you need to know how the tool set works etc. We also have a manual on
how it all works:
http://www.flossmanuals.net/flossmanuals

adam

--