[reportlab-users] PDF test pages for printers?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Mon Nov 17 08:35:42 EST 2008

Hi,

I wonder if anybody here has created sample PDF pages to be
tested with different printers before deciding which one to
buy?

Since all printers have different demo pages, it is hard to
compare them. Features to be tested might include line den-
sity, grey levels, color, resolution, non-printable margins,
etc. I found this, but it lacks "printing on the edge":

http://cream.sourceforge.net/ColorCard.pdf

Well, maybe someone wants to test his ReportLab knowledge
to create something like this or better for the community?
Just an idea...

Regards,

Dinu

Heute Utopist werden: http://www.utopia.de - Deutschlands größte On-
line-Community für strategischen Konsum und nachhaltigen Lebensstil.