[reportlab-users] Producing pages out of order - possible?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue Apr 29 11:36:06 EDT 2008

2008/4/29 Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de>:

> I don't mean the forms stuff, I mean doctemplate.IndexingFlowable,

> Flowable.isIndexing(), etc.

I know. Since probably nobody ever used them successfully, I'm thinking
that it wouldn't hurt much if we deprecated them and showed people a simpler
way to do it without even using them.

> There were countless questions on this list about how to do

> "page X of Y", going back to January 2004 [1] and probybly

> beyond that. So, now might be an excelent moment to explain

> it in the userguide.

You're right, definitely an FAQ.

Of course the guide is part of the distro and there were countless
exhortations to users to submit documentation patches, but I guess
we'll have to do it :-(.

--
Andy