[reportlab-users] Producing pages out of order - possible?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue Apr 29 12:42:59 EDT 2008

Andy Robinson:

> Of course the guide is part of the distro and there were countless

> exhortations to users to submit documentation patches, but I guess

> we'll have to do it :-(.

I wouldn't be surprised if that depended a lot on a structure
making it easy for people to do exactly that. The official RL
opinions expressed on this list in the past seem to underes-
timate the positive effects of tools like wikis and bug track-
ers. But, of course, this might well be only my distorted
perception.

Regards,

Dinu