[reportlab-users] Tabular Form w/Platypus

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 12 14:55:34 EDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Sebastian Ware wrote:

> I think you need to specify at least your first page. Otherwise the document

> doesn't know what a page looks like. This is what my pages look like:

OK. I'll try this, too.

Part of my frustration is following different examples, and trying to
understand each and how they differ from each other. I've restructured my
test module to copy test_platypus_tables.py rather than the Users Guide.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerators(TM)