[reportlab-users] Tabular Form w/Platypus

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 12 15:41:25 EDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Sebastian Ware wrote:

> I think you need to specify at least your first page. Otherwise the document

> doesn't know what a page looks like. This is what my pages look like:

Sebastian,

I backed up and started over, using mimicing the test_platypus_tables.py
script, and this worked just fine. Now I can change one thing at a time and
learn the effects. I may have questions about controlling placement on the
page, but now I have working output that I understand.

Thanks again,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerators(TM)