[reportlab-users] RenderPM and TTF fonts

Nizam Sayeed ibnameen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:23:59 EDT 2007

Robin,

I do have the Vera fonts installed. The font registers fine because I can
use it when rendering PDFs using renderPDF but when I try to use renderPM to
create a PNG, it gives the error about not being able to find T1 files. As
you said, renderPM does not support TrueType fonts yet.

I am currently using a Type 1 font with renderPM. But this wont work because
I display Unicode characters.From what I know, the Type 1 standard does not
support Unicode characters. And TrueType is not supported on renderPM. So
what other option is there?

Best regards,

Nizam