[reportlab-users] html to pdf

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue May 29 09:43:26 EDT 2007

Hey All,

I'm sure this is quite a perenial question on this list, but how would I
go about turning html+css to pdf using reportlabs tools?

I'm not sure exactly what's possible yet so I'm interesting in the
options, including things like using PageCatcher to wrap the generated
pdf with graphic-designer produced pdf front and back covers and/or
using the html structure but taking the style as elsewhere.

I'm quite happy to use bits of the commercial reportlab library if they
make this easier and I can get hold of the necessary budget...

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk