[reportlab-users] preserveAspectRatio problem

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu May 24 16:46:14 EDT 2007

On 24/05/07, Johnson, Richard L <richard.johnson at pnl.gov> wrote:

> >If that's a cut-and-paste of the error, then you have a typo

> ("Apsect").

> I checked that first but I still got the same error (spelled correctly

> this time).

We have used this feature extensively within Report Markup Language,
but it's possible that we always took one path through the code and
others are failing. I have actually just added two unit tests in
reportlab/test/test_pdfgen_general.py and it seems to work for me.
Can you post a short script which fails?

- Andy