[reportlab-users] Column widths when not specified

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Mar 15 21:03:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a table for which I did not specify the column widths. So I create two
columns each with a flowable. When the table is rendered, it uses the full
width of the frame. However, I would like the columns to be only the width of
the widest flowable in the column. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Regards,
Stephan
--