[reportlab-users] Dimensions, line lengths

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Jan 6 03:31:45 EST 2007

> But I almost wish it hadn't. As I don't think I ever actually selected these

> options in the print dialog, so they must be program defaults. So if I want

> things to print true for my users I now must find a way to touch every machine

> and make sure these particular "helpful" options are turned off.

> I'm off to investigate GhostScript and see if it is a bit more transparent.

> Wish me luck.

If Ghostscript does the job, please let us know!

There is a utility here for Windows which does command line printing and
claims to have command line options to set the scale to 100%; see PDF
Multi-Print and look in the back page or two of the user guide.
http://www.acrobotics.net/

This might be worth a try too.

- Andy