[reportlab-users] LayoutError: Splitting error

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:23:23 EST 2007

Hi,

Does anyone hear has a solution for the following error:

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/reportlab/platypus/doctemplate.py",
line 580, in handle_flowable
raise LayoutError("Splitting error(n==%d) on page %d in\n%s" % (n,
self.page,f.identity(30)))
LayoutError: Splitting error(n==2) on page 6 in
<Table at 139136748 4 rows x 5 cols> with cell(0,0) containing
'Component'

I suspect it has something to do with the table I am trying to create and
the PageBreak() function . I use Platypus. Your help is appreciated and if
you need more info, please let me know.

kind regards,
Dimitri

--
---
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -- Steven Wright