[reportlab-users] problem converting pdf to ps]

pier carteri pier.carteri at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 03:13:21 EST 2007

Hi again!
I' ve downloaded the afpl version of ghostscript and still have the
same problem.

Any idea on what the warning means? (I' m not a pdf guru and I' ve not
read the spec of pdf)
Maybe somethings is wrong in how my program creates the output; I can
post the code you want to check it....

Hassan can you please post the command line for gs?

I' m really in trouble, so if someone has an idea please let me know

Thank you for your help/time.

Pier