[reportlab-users] problem converting pdf to ps]

pier carteri pier.carteri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:33:45 EST 2007

Hi Hassan,
thank you for your replay!

I' ve downloaded gs version 8.54 (gpl version) an install it on windows

With this command line:
C:\Programmi\gs\gs8.54\bin>gswin32c -sDEVICE=pswrite -q -dNOPAUSE
-dBATCH -sOutPutFile="c:\Documents and Settings\Pier\Desktop\prova.ps"
"c:\Documents and Settings\Pier\Desktop"\tmp029660082.pdf

the result is

**** Warning: File has imbalanced q/Q operators (too many q's)
**** Warning: File has imbalanced q/Q operators (too many q's)

**** This file had errors that were repaired or ignored.
**** The file was produced by:
**** >>>> ReportLab http://www.reportlab.com <<<<
**** Please notify the author of the software that produced this
**** file that it does not conform to Adobe's published PDF
**** specification.

It should be only a warning but I can not find the output file on my disk.
Maybe my command line is different from yours (I' ve also tried other
device like laserjet but with the same result)

Any hints?
Thank you!