[reportlab-users] problem converting pdf to ps]

Hassan Chahrour hassan at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 16 04:35:04 EST 2007

Hi

Yesterday I tried it with the graphical interface (GSView 4.8).

When I saw your email this morning I tried it on the command line, it
worked, but it also reported a warning like the one you got about the
too many q's.

I used:

C:\Program Files\gs\gs8.53\bin>gswin32c.exe -sOutputFile=temp.ps
-sDEVICE=pswrite c:\Temp\tmp029660082.pdf
The output was:
AFPL Ghostscript 8.53 (2005-10-20)
Copyright (C) 2005 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA. All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Processing pages 1 through 2.
Page 1
Files\gs\fonts/n019003l.pfb... 2328
904 893558 1577488 284549 3 done.